FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Eligibility, can I participate?
- The contest is only open to participants residing in the United States, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Participants cannot be employees of Quirch Foods LLC
What type of recipes can I enter to the contest?
- To participate, the recipe must be original (created by the participant) and not a copy from a book, internet blog, cooking show, etc.
- The recipe must feature at least one Panamei® brand seafood product (no other brands will be permitted).
What type of photo or video should I submit?
- Recipe’s photo and/or video must include Panamei® product, packaging is optional. No other branded packaging or elements can be present.
- Photo file formats: JPG, PNG or TIFF
- Video must be up to 60 seconds. MP4 Format.
Is my information going to be public?
- By submitting your recipe, you are granting Quirch Foods LLC and its subsidiaries permission to share the photo or video of your recipe, your name and country of residence. If you are a participant or a winner, that information may be shared on Panamei Seafood® and Quirch Foods® advertising platforms and social media.
- Your social media profile does not need to be public; this allows you to show only what you have shared as part of the contest.
When/How are you going to notify the winners?
- We’ll announce winners every week (up to 3 x $100 gift cards per week and giveaways) on Panamei Seafood’s social media platforms and this website.
- Grand prize winner will be announced the week of April 20th, 2020 (deadline to enter the contest is April 12th, 2020)